Thursday, November 26, 2009

Much to be Thankful for.....











Wow, how the holidays seem to rush by....It has been busy around the Broussard household. My husband suggested we get new countertops for the kitchen. He suggested granite and of course I was onboard. However, little did I know that they would be installed the week before we hosted Thanksgiving. I guess I survived however, after mopping up sheet rock dust and tile and grout around the house, I have beautiful new countertops! Of course the new countertops and black splash make our cabinets look a little outdated so I guess it's on to project number 2.








We hosted a Thanksgivig dinner on Wednesday for all of Davy's employees. He cooked a turkey and then did it again today to have both of our families with us to celebrate the hoilday. I am reminded how thankful I am for such a great family. Jayden and Lauren are excited that tomorrow brings the beginning of the Christmas holidays with the start of us buying our tree and hanging lights and decorations! Jayden is growing up right before my eyes. He has made not only one but two trips to the "duck" camp. This is also a milestone for Davy as this is the first time he has complete responsibility for our "little" boy. Jayden however, absoulutely loves this guy time and it allows for Lauren and I to tend to "girl" stuff here at home. I decided that I would share some of Jayden's duck camp moments for this particular post. Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment