Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve
















With so many photos to choose from I decided to break down Christmas into our different family celebrations. We always celebrate Christmas Eve with Davy's Dad and StepMom Mrs. Ellen. We usually have it at thier house but for the first time in at least 14 years the location has changed. ( I say 14 years because thats how long Davy and I have been together and we have celebrated every Christmas Eve at the Broussard's household!) This year they asked us to host it at our house. So we kept the traditional Gumbo menu and enjoyed a night with all of Davy's family. Christmas Eve was always a night Full of presents. This year the highlight seemed to be the fish that Aunt/Nanny Sissy gave as gifts. Jayden named his Nemo-T-Boy Broussard and Lauren named her's Dorie, although it sounds more like Dorothy! I got a new camera and lots of items to decorate my new kitchen with. Davy got everything hunting related. Jayden picked out a beautiful fountain for me and is so proud when I plug it in! Lauren got lots of furniture for a doll house that Santa will be bringing. They both went to bed in anticipation of Santa Claus passing that night! Jayden made sure to leave out cookies for him in hopes that Santa would leave one behind for him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment