Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 Years old and counting

Jayden is turning four tomorrow and he had a terrific Birthday party this past weekend. The theme was Batman and his room might as well be a cave for all the batmans living in it now. He and his friends enjoyed his batman fun jump/slide. He is getting to be such a big boy, he no longer resembles a baby and he picks up all grown up slang which sometimes makes me smile when I hear it coming from his little mouth (other times I am cringing ) He picked me a handful of flowers this morning, they are sitting pretty in a vase on my windowsill. He also delivered to me a cup with a slimy frog. He was so proud of his new pet which he happily pronouced dead 10 minutes later. I gave him the all living things are special speech, I don't think it did a bit of good. Did I mention that Davy got him a real BB gun for his birthday. All for now

No comments:

Post a Comment