Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend
















We spent this weekend at the camp. We had a great time. It was Jayden's first time in the "big water" - the canal in front of our camp. He had a blast. I am sure this will only lead to more excitement when he hears we are heading for the camp again. Our warfs top deck is complete and Trent was the first to try it out. Still a kid at heart I also gave it a try. I did not do any fancy dives, I chose the more conservative feet first strategy and it was a definate adrenaline rush. We spent Mother's day at my Mom and Dad's. The kids enjoyed the day outside under the oak trees that I so loved to play under myself. Jayden got his first "shiner" He got in a fight with the airplane swing......other than his blue cheek it was a great weekend and I am blessed with beautiful children of my own to celebrate this Day with.





No comments:

Post a Comment